CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

free artist/business tele summit
I wanted to give you a quick heads-up about a FREE online artist/business event starting tomorrow, July 19th and running through the 28th. It's being presented by by my good friend Lesley Riley and 10 other artist experts, (including me!!)



The FREE event includes 10 industry experts and covers everything from:

  • What to put in your query letter that makes a publisher sit up and take notice
  • Many, many ways to make money with your art
  • How to write content that attracts hoards of blog readers
  • What it takes to teach at big events
  • The pros and cons of teaching online classes
  • How participating in online art communities can propel your career
  • Etsy shops and what lies beyond Etsy
  • The nitty-gritty of licensing your art
  • Why blogging is your most essential task
  • How to toot your own horn without sounding like a fool
  • The one thing every successful artist fears
  • How to run your business without it running you
  • What smart artists are doing today to market their work
  • The most important thing you need to do to make your art stand out
You may already know, Lesley Riley, she's an Artist Success Mentor and Coach, we've been friends for 10 years and she's amazing. I love her!!

SEEK starts tomorrow and space is limited so don’t delay (it's FREE!!) Get all the details and register here! My call with Lesley is July 27th and we cover all sorts of juicy business stuff perfect for artists! Don't miss it!
COMMENTS:
Thanks so much for that. Just signed up!
 
Thank you for the info! I just signed up! This is so exciting!
Christine Hatchell
http://www.scrapbookingtechnique.blogspot.com/
 
Yay! Sounds awesome. Just signed up too!
 
Sounds good but as far as I can tell it is not free? You sign up and then are sent to a page that pitches buying the package and I do not see how to access this conference for free. It sounds great but free? Not that I can tell.

www.sallyhaig.com
 
Sally

You should have received an email with the event page where all the call info is and where you can access the replays.

Email Lesley if you didn't get the email and you can get it again!
 
Success! Thanks, I got the information for today's teleconferences, thanks.
 
is there a trick to getting the replay online if you missed it?? I was away yesterday and would like to listen in since we're supposed to get replays for 48hrs....but every time I get online and click it to play...it doesn't...it starts a countdown to start...then stops!
Anyone else with that problem?
 
I don't know. I would email Lesley since it's her event and she can help you best there.
 
Thanks a lot!! Im IN!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC