CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

ho ho ho in October?
It's already October and the holidays will be here before you know it! Now's the time to place your custom artwork order so we can make sure it arrives before Santa does!

I am beginning my holiday custom artwork waiting list on October 1st this year. If you would like to commission me to make any artworks for your special family, friends, and even yourself, you will need to place your order during this time. I am only accepting a limited of commissions this year. If you want to get on the list, just click here for more information about my custom artworks!

The Details:

  1. Because of demand during the holiday season, all orders will be on a first come, first served basis until my order schedule has been filled
  2. I begin accepting requests starting Oct.1st
  3. I will stop accepting holiday orders Nov 15th
  4. When I reach my order limit, I will be unable to fill any additional orders for the holidays. However, I do have gift certificates and On Its Way Certificates available!


treehouse_customLR

Here's a custom canvas artwork that I created for this sweet family. They are moving and wanted to have a tribute to their treehouse that the whole family loves and will miss!

I have four personalized artwork options available, ranging from fully-customizable to semi-custom and for any budget too! Prices start at just $75 for paper sketches and only $25 for custom magnetic paper dolls.

Once your artwork is ready to ship, we can create matching notes, stationery or holiday cards!

Labels:

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC