CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

Escape from Illustration Island Podcast!
I was excited to be interviewed by Thomas James of the Escape from Illustration Island Podcast last week. The episode is now online click here to take a listen!


If you haven't listened to Escape from Illustration Island before, this one is a must add to your iTunes list! I listen to it while I am working and always look forward to the new episodes. Also check out the EFII blog/web site. Lots of good info for illustrators and artists!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
FANTASTIC! I learned stuff about you that I didn't know. Imagine that. You sounded so wise and professional. Great interview.
 
Hi Claudine...wonderful interview!!! you have always been an inspiration...

Wishing you more success!!
 
Claudine - I just found your blog and love your work. I am really impressed by the business you created. I will definitely have to take a listen to this podcast. Thanks for blogging!

Elisabeth
 
Loved your interview! I am downloading all other podcasts now! thanks for the great resource!!
Elizabeth
 
Thanks for the tip-off, will be subscribing shortly!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC