CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

new custom artwork
I just finished up this fun pirate themed 16x20 custom piece for a client of her 3 boys and their 3 cats and dog too!

customart_pirateLR

It arrived at her house today and here's what she had to say:

"I have to tell you how much I love my artwork!!!! It's just what I wanted! So colorful and whimsical. I can't wait to show it to everyone I know!!! I love it so much! You're the best! And thank you for the key chain, what a nice surprise!! Thanks again, I'm sure I'll be contacting you in the future for more fun artwork." - Jenney H.

Yay! this was a fun piece to work on and Jenney was a super fun client too!

Don't forget! Mother's Day is around the corner! A custom artwork will make the perfect Mother's Day gift!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
This is so charming! Too much fun!
 
I love everything about it...but the cat fishing is just classic. Well done Ms. Hellmuth!!
 
Great collage! My son loves it. It cracked him up.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC