- Tanya Watts created a Claudine Hellmuth Studio sticky-back canvas mirror with stamping!
- Jessica Acs has a great tutorial on her blog and demonstrates the difference between Multi Medium and Liquid Laminate for gluing!
- Jessica Acs has another super tutorial on her blog an altered paint can as message board! Love it!
- Crystal Jefferey Rigger shows how she altered a 7Gypsies binderie using Claudine Hellmuth Studio products! Looks Beautiful!!
- Ellen Hutson explores Claudine Hellmuth Studio Gesso and has a tutorial with some amazing new techqniues!
- Just added to my schedule is a workshop in S. Portland Maine Sept 25-27! Click here!
- Heidi Swapp is using my products in some of her upcoming classes at Scrapbooks ETC in Mesa AZ
- Crystal Jeffery Rigger is teaching an entire class with my products at the Great American Scrapbook Convention in VA
And just a reminder! If you make a project and post it to your blog using any of my Studio Line products, let me know and I'll list it when I do linky blog post! Also for the instructors out there: send me an email if you are teaching a class using my product line and I'll mention it too! For more information about the Claudine Hellmuth Studio product line click here!
Labels: Claudine Hellmuth Studio