- updated my web site
- tried to make a PDF form, got annoyed with Acrobat and gave up after 45min
- worked on custom artwork orders for the holidays
- walked to the DHL drop off place and the post office
- unpacked my Sedona supply boxes that arrived back home today
- made a list of supplies for my North Carolina class in just a few weeks
- worked on a color chart using my new paints
- broke my MAC keyboard by spilling water on it :(
- made an appt with the acupuncturist for next week
- emails, emails and more emails
- watched Heroes
Labels: this and that
but beat this one... my little boy poured a cup of coffee over my entire laptop last week and.... all my 560 photo's of my adventure at Ranger U, my trips to the NJ coast, my day in NEW YORK are all gone!!! i was devistated!!! luckely soem of the wonderful attendees of Ranger U have been sending me pics since my cry for help!!!
still! poor keyboard, i know how it feels... i sympathize :-)
More info please.
some days just suck... I had to drive far, but today in Holland was one of the biggest traffic jams so i spent almost 5 hours driving instead of 2,5 hours... grr... But the pdf thing should be easy on a mac. In teksteditor or in word (works both the same) you go to the printing menu (option p, used to be control p on your pc) and then in the left under area it says pdf. You can then choose the option SAVE AS PDF and that is it!!
(here in holland your product line will be available soon, can not wait!!!!)
Let's both have a great one tomorrow, ok?!?
I'm going to the acupuncturist for migraine headaches. I went before in FL but then moved just as seemed like it was starting work, so now going to try again!
Heroes is one of my favorite shows!
just trying to help ;)