CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

this is what I did today
  • Updated my web site with an event in Michigan and an event in North Carolina for 2008. There's still room in my Portland OR classes this fall which is my last class for 2007.
  • Painted 6 frames for the show at City Hall. Only 12 more to go.
  • Heard from a blog reader who emailed me about a teeny weeny miter saw at Harbor Freight (for doll houses or something!). Sounds perfect for me. Then I discovered we have a Harbor Freight in Orlando - I didn't know that! I think I have to check it out this weekend!
  • Learned that my new book proposal will be before the review committee this Friday (fingers crossed it gets accepted)
  • Answered lots of emails and filled one Etsy order
  • Worked on custom artworks
  • Talked to my coach. Main part of our discussion was my "summer blahs" and my guilt about feeling really sleepy this week.

Labels: ,

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC