CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

it's tuesday!
Exciting news! Mabel won the Sleeping Pet Photo Contest. I have a hunch the dachshund got disqualified for ballot stuffing. Last I checked the dachshund had 13000 votes or something to Mabel's 300 votes. But Mabel's were REAL votes so she WON! Thank you for voting for her. I am a proud momma. Check her out in the Winner's Circle here.

Images from my day:

Stan found my ribbon tub without the lid on. Busted!

A super duper package came from Scrap in Style TV. It's their August kit and it's so yummy. Lime green and red with polka dots!! I can hardly contain myself.

In other Tuesday news.... I finished sprucing up my custom artwork area of my web site. I think it is even more user friendly, at least I hope so. Also worked on some custom artworks in the studio and framed 3 more pieces for the city hall show. Only 3 more to frame! whew!!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
congrats mabel :)

(and i am completely envious of your ribbon bin!)
 
Mabel was beautiful. congrats on book .
 
Congrats on the photo win! Can you post it again so we can see? Love the ribbon bin... so many polka dots... my kind of ribbon!
 
jessica

hi there! you can see mabel's pic here:
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1132/770848367_b35d94ad81_o.jpg

:)
 
Yay Mabel!!!
Never trust a Dachshund
 
Wow! Stan's gotten so big. I haven't been to your blog in a while and thought I'd pop over.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC