CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

weekend's over
This weekend I:
  • cleaned the house, vacuumed and mopped all the floors
  • went to this nursery, bought wild flowers & planted them
  • watched The Last King of Scotland thanks to Netflix
  • Filed 32 artworks for copyright
  • worked on a custom artwork order
  • did laundry
  • had yummy hummus at this resturant
  • packed mail/packages that need to be sent out
  • had family over for Memorial Day BBQ (veggie burgers for me!)
  • watched On The Lot - it's getting good!
  • did yoga
  • worked on questions for an interview
  • email - lots of it!
  • mulled over business stuff, important decisions to make!
  • wore my new shirts love them!
  • talked to friends

see you tomorrow!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
Whew wee Girl, I'm exhausted just reading your list! Congrats on such a productive weekend!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC