CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

i'm home!
I made it home last night without incident. But barely. There was severe tornado weather in San Antonio and headed toward Dallas, I think if I had been flying out an hour later I would have been stuck. whew. So Texas is still not on my list of states I like to connect through. I wonder if I can avoid it when I teach in Portland in October. We'll see!

I am totally wiped out today. I could barely get out of bed -- travel and teaching just exhaust me. I am peppy when I am there teaching because I get a lot of adrenaline, but once I get home I crash. But I can't spend too much time resting there is stuff to do! I need to run some errands, do laundry, catch up on a mountain of email. Maybe tonight I'll catch up on my TV I missed and then start back at work fresh (well fresh-er) for tomorrow.

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
glad it went good and you are home safe and sound!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC