CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

contest quote winner
The Greeting Place picked a winner for the quote contest. They let me know it was really hard, there were so many good ones. We are going to keep them on file so you might win later for a different card!

But for this round Tambo won with this quote:
"The only thing better than a good hair day is having a friend like you! Happy Birthday!"

Yay Tambo! She'll be getting a free pack of cards with her quote on it + other Go Girl! goodies too. Hooray! Thank you all so much for playing! I really appreciate it. It was so much fun, it felt like a collaboration. We'll probably do it again sometime for another image. The Greeting Place loved it too!

OK I have a huge migraine so I am off to rest.

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Congrats to Tambo! :)

Claudine that was fun - thanks for letting us all be a part of it!

Here's to a great affiliation with you and The Greeting Place!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC