CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

closeout sale!
I am redoing my web site which has led me to decide to close out my sheets of rubber stamps (not the PoppetĀ® stamps) I've had these for awhile now and I feel it's time to move on.

I will not be re-ordering these sheets so when they are gone they are gone! Check them out here. Free shipping for all US orders!

EDITED MARCH 30th 2:22am : I just re-did my web site and stupidly deleted the pages with the rubber sheets on them. I will post them here tomorrow (well really later today as it's 2:30am!) so you can see them then :) Check back then! thanks for your patience!

UPDATED APRIL 1st: I have added a blog page with the rubberstamps and ordering info. CLICK HERE to see the post. Thank you!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
i can't get the link to work!!!!
 
hey there!
it works now. maybe my web site was down for a bit?
 
i too can't get the link to work. Please let us know when you fix it as I have seen your sheets in the past and would love to order some.

thanks.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC