CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

artistry 2007 photos
Christina posted up photos of this weekend's workshop on her blog here.

She even took a photo of me shopping at the Clipper Street scrapbook store in Langley BC.

Proof I actually shopped!! Yes I did!

But it wasn't for clothes so it doesn't really count as over coming my shopping hatred. Art supplies and paper
are different from regular shopping, like for clothes or groceries for example.

This was my first time in a HUGE big scrapbooking store. I have never seen so many cool papers all together. Usually I just shop at Michaels but they don't have papers like this at Michaels! I am in love with American Crafts papers. yummy! you'll be seeing those soon in my artwork!

See lots of Artistry 2007 event photos here. And a slightly silly photo of me here at the all-night crop (I did not stay up all night no way, I shopped for cool paper - and then went to bed!)

Speaking of bed, it's 2:30! yipes! Time for me to go to sleep!


Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
You look sooo happy in that store. That is a great website for paper. If I had a supply budget, I'd blow it right out of the water!
 
nothing like a little retail therapy!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC