CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

all gone!
Boy did today fly by super fast. That early time change to daylight savings time really threw me off. It feels as if I got absolutely nothing of any substance done today. I hate that!

We did go over to our friend's Larry and Martha's and had dinner. Larry is teaching a landscape painting workshop at the same time I am teaching in Italy so we'll both be in Cortona teaching together! It will be so amazing!

It was great to catch up with them and chat about the trip. Only 4 weeks away!!
nighty night!

Labels: , ,

COMMENTS:
Sounds like a cool trip!! I wonder if you could fit me in your suitcase???
Have fun!!
SuSan :>
 
Gosh what talented artists your friends are...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC