CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

super busy today
I knew today would be busy and it was!

This morning I drove Paul to work at 4:30am, then came home, caught a couple minutes of extra sleep, called the vet, then took Toby to the vet. By the time I get to the vet Toby's red infected eye is no longer red (figures) but Toby did have a fever so we now have him on antibiotics (poor guy!).

Then I rush Toby home, race off to get my hair cut, then head back to pick Paul up from work, rush home and start packing up orders to be shipped off tomorrow.

Whew! What a hectic day! It was if the universe was listening to me and my feeling crazy, because Jennifer Louden's new book arrived on my door step!I've just started it and am loving it!! Highly recommend!

Oh boy! My new greeting card designs are in the new Amber Lotus catalog! I am so excited! I don't know the exact date when the cards will be released, but I'll keep you updated. Here's a scan from the catalog below.














(click to image to enlarge)
Nighty night!

EDITED 2pm WEDNESDAY: thanks for all the sweet comments about the cards! I am so glad you like them! I am also working on making these images and a few others into wood mounted repros for wall hangings. Let me know here in the comments which images are your favs and I will put those on my list! Right now I can tell the cat hair one is already a fav :)

Amber Lotus tells me the cards will be on their web site soon. I will post an update when they are live!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
I love your greeting cards! The one about cat hair is hilarious! Great job, as always :)
 
Love your work. How do you get ahold of the catalog for your cards?
 
Your cards look FANTASTIC!!! Hope Toby gets feeling better soon.
 
Congratulations on the cards! They look great! The cat hair one is my favorite also.
 
oh greeting cards! i can't wait
and i have the jennifer louden
book on my wishlist!

happy wednesday....
 
Hi,
I've been reading your blog for a while but finally wanted to comment.
Will look for your greeting cards- they look so cute.
Thanks for all your inspirations.
Anna
 
hi everyone! thanks for all the sweet comments about the cards! I am so glad you like them! I am also working on making these images and a few others into wood mounted repros for wall hangings. Let me know here in the comments which images are your favs and I will put those on my list!

Amber Lotus tells me the cards will be on their web site soon. I will post an update when they are live :)
 
Great cards!! Oh, and thanks for the head's up on that book you just got. I ordered it for my Mom for Valetine's Day. It's the perfect gift. :o)
 
I just love the "Do the dishes or" ... Great cards!
 
OH MY GOODNESS! i FOR SURE have to have these notecards! it might be hard to send some out but must have them! will look forward to the updates! cheers to you claudine! hugs, rach
 
hope sweet Toby feels better ! Send him kisses from me. The cards are adorable too.
 
Very nice work, love the graphical element in your illo's !!
 
i love them all, but cat hair is a huge favorite

i think you should do the little keychain fobs like you send out with your custom work too. i would love to get these for all my girlfriends for christmas this year!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC