CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

sedona here we come!
Today was my last class in Phoenix. Another fun day! Thank you to everyone who took my classes, it was a blast!

Tomorrow we'll head up to Sedona. I'll be
teaching at the Sedona Arts Center Friday-Monday.

I am looking forward to getting up there and feasting my eyes on the beautiful red rocks. There is something so magical about Sedona, maybe it's the
vortexes. I don't know what it is but it's wonderful. Mom and I will be staying at this cute place. We've never stayed there before so it should be fun!

I am also looking forward to Sedona because my childhood friend, Carrie, and her mom will be there, so we'll be able to hang out in the evenings when I am finished teaching for the day.

I can hardly wait to get to a Starbucks so I can download
Project Runway on iTunes! I had to force myself not to look at blogs to find out what happened.

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
I really want to know how you liked your stay at this lovely place. I was so disappointed not to be able to come to Sedona for the classes, but am gonna try to get out there in October for me and my hubby's anniversary, and don't know where to stay, yet.

Have fun!
 
OK Claudine, you'll have to restrain yourself and not tell those of us at the Sedona workshop who haven't seen Project Runway what happened! I'm forcing myself not to look and will have to avoid your blog today :-). Have a safe trip and I can't wait for the class!! We're having a great time touring around Sedona!!
 
Have fun in Sedona and I hope your download was successful. It was a great show!
 
Isn't Sedona beautiful?? :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC