CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

maggie's up a tree!
Maggie has the Christmas tree on her brain. We can not stop her from climbing it. Usually she only climbs it when it's not decorated, but this year she's up it all the time. No sooner do we get her down and she's back climbing her way up. I snapped a photo of her when she was on one of her climbing expeditions, and my mom posted it on her blog. Needless to say, our tree is looking a bit ragged with all this extra curricular activity.

I got a copy of Artist's Sketchbook Magazine in the mail, I am in one of the articles.
Here's a link.

P.S. Here's a link to photos of Toby and his stroller
COMMENTS:
lmao- too funny! she's such a sweetie in the tree! :)
 
Maggie is so silly up in the tree ! And those photos of Toby in his stoller are cute overload. I wish I could take him for a stroll. I just love his smile.
 
what a pretty cat!! you will appreciate the fact that i have a 21 year old cat !!!!! her name is grunt...smiles, andra
 
All of these photos made me laugh out loud! So funny - wish you could actually read their minds. And Toby peeking out the back of the stroller! So so funny!
 
Oh what fun pictures!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC