CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

back to real life
Working on some more sketches today that I hope to update in the PoppetTM sketch gallery by this time next week. I'll let you know when they are up there. Here's one of a sassy shoe shopping gal that I finished.

Tonight I went to my class that I am taking Donne Bitner, it was great! Worked on some layering and texture and had a lot of fun. Trying not to worry how this all "fits into my artwork" and just enjoy it for the fun of it.

The U2 concert was amazing of course, we wished it could have gone on forever. I think this one was even better than the last one. Except I have a note for the woman who sat behind us. Whomever you are that was sitting in Section 316 Row M Seat 5, why did come to the concert if you hate U2 so much? You were annoying but I am glad I managed to ignore you for the most part. I hope you have fun spreading your anger at other places. Tis the season!

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC