CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

rain, rain go away!

It has been raining here for days! I feel so sorry for my artist friends at the
Winter Park Fall Arts Festival. My good friend Martha Lent has her artwork on the posters for that show. Tomorrow we'll spend the day out there chatting to her and seeing the art! I hope they have at least one sunny day for the show.

Today I felt more in the groove working on artwork "just for fun" but still thinking of all the business things that I have to get done! My brain never shuts up. I have been working on expanding my symbolism vocabulary but lately my newest symbol seems to be the rain cloud, it's showing up in every single piece! Gee I wonder why!

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC