CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

all in a day's work




Today worked on commissions all day, got 4 commissions underway so feeling a little bit less stressed about all the ones I have to do. I sent one off today as well (to the right) little family portrait of the Sigel's and their kitty -- looking cute! They own a cookie company called the
Golden Walnut - YUM!

Also talked to my creativity/career coach,
Sheri Gaynor. She is AMAZING, keeping me on track and helping me organize my ideas. I usually feel like I have to get everything done at once and get so stressed, but she is helping me with that :)

Good TV tonight! Lost, love that show! Did you notice the jar of
GOLDEN paint in the first episode this season when they first go into the hatch?!? Wonder how GOLDEN got on the desert island!? The Mysteries of Lost will never cease to amaze me.

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC