CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

All clean!
Spent all day redoing my web site. Cleaned up some of the pages and re-organized sections etc. Still have more to do, but it feels good! Like a clean house!

I got all comfy in my chair ready to listen to This American Life (my favorite radio show), but our NPR station said there was a recording error so they couldn't play it. I was so sad. I love that show. Now I'll have to listen online but I just know it won't be same.

Got some leopard print tissue paper from a friend so I made a little Poppet TM sketch, here it is for your viewing pleasure, now I have leopard tissue, I know I'll be using it a lot!

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC